onsdag 22. september 2010

Make your own flower - Tutorial

Hi everyone
I promised I would return with this flowertutorial 

- and here it is:

I got sooo inspired seeing this tut, just had to try and make my own flowers
- I've also used my ProMarkes
stamped my flowers 
then ready to colour them
ButterCup + Gold + Bright Orange
Buttercup is the base, then I've used Gold into the middle of the flower and at last Bright Orange in the center.
(the Buttercup-colour lightens up after it's dry...as you can see)
then I cut of theese parts, and curled them so they all would fit in the center of each other
As you see, I had to use some glue, as well as Glossy Accent + a pin in the center
- And you need to let them dry over night -
(at least mine had to)
the finished flowers
And my finished card :)

- Hope you enjoyd this tutorial
Let me know when you have done your flowers
would love to see the result!


Photobucket

6 kommentarer:

Trine Lise sa...

Veldig flott tutoriel. Supre blomster Anja!
Må rote i stemplene mine å se om jeg finner et blomster stempel :)
Ha en fin dag Anja! -klem-

Guro sa...

Kjempeflott Anja :-) Takk for at du deler!
Klem Guro

Anja's KortKreasjoner sa...

Tusen takk jenter :)
Jeg syns dette var veldig artig - og tror variasjonen på blomstene vil være store - om en har ulike type stempler :)

Gleder meg til å se om dere forsøker og :)

Emma sa...

Fab tutorial and gorgeous flowers.
Hugs Emma x

Andie's Space sa...

Hi Anja,
Thought I'd pop over to say 'Hi!'. Your flower tut is fab & I love your card. Tilda looks fabulous. Hope you're keeping well.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Soraya sa...

Thank you so much for the tutorial(s)
I love your blog and tuts so much!!
I am a newbie at real life scrapping and this is so helpfull..