tirsdag 4. desember 2012

DT Passion For ProMarkers - Xmas special

Welcome - the last challenge for me over at 
Passion for ProMarkers

-this is also goodbye for me for now-

...Will surely miss everyone - it´s just a fab fab Design Team 
But I have come to see that I just don´t have time for all I want to do...

Please visit the blog to see what the challenge is

Here´s what the prize is:

Letraset are generously offering 3 x Season’s Gift Sets – so that means 3 winners!
Letraset Logo
Joanna Sheen is generously offering one lucky winner a £10.00 voucher to spend in her online store.
joanna sheen
DigiStamp Boutique are generously offering one lucky winner a prize of 6 digi images of their choice from her store.
DigiStamp Boutique logo
Bugaboo stamps are generously offering a prize of 7 digis (which we are going to split into 2 prizes)
Bugaboo stamps badge
Michele R Designs are offering one lucky winner a prize of $15.00 worth of digi papers, which are available at Whimsy Designs
Michele R designs logo  


This time I´ve made a black and purple xmas card
With my KennyK Pin-up xmas santagirl :)


BIG thank you to all my fab teamies over at PfP

Hugs from me

Photobucket

1 kommentar:

The Crafty Den sa...

What a beautiful card Anja. I love the image and your colouring is amazing. We will really miss you at PFP and I thank you for making so many beautiful creations for us. Take care of yourself and have a lovely Christmas. Hugs, Denise x