mandag 22. september 2014

Stationary Box - full av småkort



Hi, I´ve made an Stationary Box - just love love love these
If you´d like to make your own - heres the template I used (just altered it to fit my cards)


And my love for Pion Desing goes on and on and on...


I´ve used Charms and metal pieces from KortHobby - also our sponsor for this challenge


here´s the top



and the inside - without the cards :) 



I´ve made several tags, mini cards and ordinary cards (both double sided) 
 And bigger cards

2 kommentarer:

Heather McMahon sa...

Wow! This is amazing!

Unknown sa...

Hej Anja,
Oj; vilket jobb! Inte nog med att du gjort och dekorerat asken, därtill alla dessa kort! Fantastiskt vackert projekt med bedårande papper och antalet bevingade varelser kan jag bara imponeras över. :-) Stort tack för att du länkade upp till LLC:s vingutmaning.
Kram, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts